-->

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Free Design Helps to "Bring Your Mind and Body Back from the Store"

This is one of my favorite YouTube videos ever, which I'm pretty sure was put together by a guy named David Rerecich, to whom I'm grateful. The music was recorded by The Free Design, a fabulous group made up of various members of the Dedrick family that flirted with commercial success in the late 1960s. To me, their music symbolizes the wonderful spirit of possibility that was abroad in this country in the late '60s. I love the way the music and images in this video match so effectively:


If you like mod pop like this, don't miss my special bonus holiday mix "The NOW Sound of Christmas," which I posted about earlier this season HERE.

Visit my Holiday Music Website to listen to or download The NOW Sound of Christmas (for a limited time only)

No comments:

Post a Comment