-->

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hear My 2016 Holiday Mix, "Let It Snow!"

This year's holiday mix is ready and now available for streaming on my holiday music website under the tab titled "LATEST MIX." I posted it last evening along with a quickly written rant about the state of our nation and so forth, but don't worry. You can skip over all of that and simply stream the mix using thge button at the bottom of the page.

I'll be traveling for work for most of the next several weeks and will therefore have little time to post right away. But I'll do what I can and try to stay focused on the tunes that appear on this year's collection.

Stay strong, festive and hopeful, friends. There's lots of cheerful music to keep us going, and it's only a couple of quick clicks away!

3 comments:

  1. Listening now always enjoy your mixes! I couldn't agree more with thoughts on the sate of our union. Just going to try an immerse myself in Christmas music to get out of this funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I put up our Christmas tree early this year because of the need for some extra cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix this year Mark! There will be some folks that won't like some of the content, but I say "Right on brother!" We see eye to eye. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete